Chili's Bayside: "New at Bayside" Top 5 Page for this destination Chili's Tip by grandmaR

Chili's, Miami: 1 reviews and 1 photos

Collage of food and interior
by grandmaR

We walked up to Bayside from the boat to get dinner - first we tried the Hard Rock, but they said there would be a 20 minute wait. So we walked around to the other side of the mall and went to this Chili's which was new this year.

It is really noisy in there, but we were seated quickly. The tables have Mexican tiles set in the middle. There were TVs around, mostly set to ESPN stations, and for once, they had captions on them so you could read what was going on - you certainly couldn't HEAR it.

Our dinners were a long time coming. First they brought us the wrong ones, and I noticed that they also brought the people at the next table the wrong one twice. It might have been because it was still a new place.

Favorite Dish: Bob got a full rack of ribs with cinnamon apple side, and I got a half rack with corn on the cob, cinnamon apple, rice and chicken. It was very good but I had to bring most of my ribs back to the boat. (They were a bit too chewy for my taste.) I drank lemonade and Bob drank water. The total bill was $37.63.

Note: Most of the restaurants at Bayside add a 15% gratuity on automatically. I don't know if Chili's elsewhere do this or not. In any case, the bill comes PLAINLY labeled Tip, with a line underneath for Additional Tip.

Address: Bayside Marketplace
Theme: American
Website: http://www.chilis.com/

Review Helpfulness: 4 out of 5 stars

• Written Mar 29, 2004

Comments

grandmaR

“"..an adventure is an inconvenience rightly considered." G.K. Chesterton”

Have you been to Miami?