Novotel Tainui Hamilton: "While in Hamilton, Waikato." Top 5 Page for this destination New Zealand Hotel Tip by kiwi
New Zealand Hotels: 302 reviews and 273 photos
Unique Qualities: This is a 4-star hotel ideally located in the central city, beside the river and main street of Hamilton. Located among the night clubs and restaurants, all within walking distance.
This is a very comfortable hotel with a unique cultural flavour typical of the local Maori tribe.
Cultural carvings are a real treat and highlight of this hotel.
Address: 7 Alma Street, Hamilton, North Island.
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: Central City, just a few steps from main Victoria street, and beside the Waikato River. Next to the BNZ bank and Skycity Casino.
More Hotels in New Zealand (3)
More Reviews (80)
- See All Canoe Regatta
- See All Free Wifi around NZ
- See All Camping on Side of Road
- See All Nakedbus.com Cheapest travel around NZ.
- See All Visit White Island an active volcano.
- See All Beer unique to New Zealand
- See All No such thing as a short-beaked kiwi.
- See All Bungy Jump at the home of all Bungy!!
- See All The ladies' Bra Fence.
- See All Between Hamilton and Rotorua
- Respect the Sun's Powers at all times!
Been to New Zealand?Share your travels with the world!
kiwi's Related Pages
Have you been to New Zealand?Share Your Travels