"Old and New Architecture" Top 5 Page for this destination Santiago Things to Do Tip by IIGUANA
Santiago Things to Do: 381 reviews and 820 photos
You'll find in Santiago plenty of spots where you'll see old constructions next to very modern buildings, specially in downtown Santiago.
The picture taken shows the Telefonica Building, one of Santiago's highest buildings (and very similar to a cell phone) in Plaza Baquedano, next to old sculptures. I will find out what this sculpture stands out for.
More Reviews (30)
- See All BEST HOSTEL IN SANTIAGO
- See All Best pizzas near Bellas Artes
- See All Lost? Get a map!!!
- See All Andean Crafts
- See All Money Exchange in the street
- See All MICROS!!!!!!!!!!!!
IIGUANA's Related Pages
Have you been to Santiago?Share Your Travels