Les Mauvais Garšons: "What's in a name? Les Mauvais Garšons" Les Mauvais Garšons Tip by jglsongs
Les Mauvais Garšons, Paris: 2 reviews and 1 photos
Charming, comfortable, homey- all that and in the Marais on Rue des Mauvais Garšons (translated as Bad Boys Street).
Favorite Dish: Very good and simple bistro food, good wine selection and a great place to have dinner on a rainy night- very cozy and romantic.
Address: 4, rue des Mauvais Garšons
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: In the 4th arrond., right off Rue de Rivoli and fairly equidistant to Metro: St. Paul or H˘tel de Ville.
More Reviews (37)
- See All Jardin des Plantes - not just another...
- See All A tourist trap still worth getting...
- See All Stick with the metro, buses or your feet
- See All Live like a local in the Marais
- American chains are shackling Paris
jglsongs' Related Pages
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels