"Pio Nono st." Top 5 Page for this destination Barrio Bellavista Tip by IIGUANA
Barrio Bellavista, Santiago: 10 reviews and 22 photos
Pio Nono street is the main street at Bellavista District. It has lots of pubs and restaurant, all bohemian. Nothing fancy, so if you're looking for fancy stuff, do not think about going to this place. Still, it has something. Don't know what. But it does.
Directions: Metro station Baquedano on line 1. Cross the river and you're right there!
More Reviews (30)
- See All BEST HOSTEL IN SANTIAGO
- See All Best pizzas near Bellas Artes
- See All Lost? Get a map!!!
- See All Andean Crafts
- See All Money Exchange in the street
- See All MICROS!!!!!!!!!!!!
IIGUANA's Related Pages
Have you been to Santiago?Share Your Travels