"In Love With Nature" Brantford Sports & Outdoors Tip by lovemycacti
Brantford Sports & Outdoors: 3 reviews and 2 photos
Brant County, and more specifically our Grand River, is widely renowned for its terrific canoe and kayaking escapes. Listed below is some links and info to the most reputable river guide and rental companies.
- Blue Heron Rafting
Fanastic float trips on the beautiful Grand River, safe and fun for families and large groups. www.blueheronrafting.com
39 Heron Street, Brantford (519) 754-0145
- Grand Experiences Canoe & Kayak
Adventures on the Grand River by canoe, kayak, bike and 12 person voyageur canoes, available as guided or self guided day-trips.
113 Grand River St. North, Paris
- Heritage River Canoe & Kayak Company
Canoe, kayak and bike rentals, shuttle service, guided and self-guided trips as well as group trips. A fun eco adventure.
73 Oakhill Drive 1-866-462-2663
More Sports & Outdoors in Brantford (2)
More Reviews (45)
- See All Other Historic Attractions
- See All Antique Treasures on the Cheap
- See All If You Have Expensive Taste
- See All Earl Haig Family Fun Park
- See All Thriving Theatre, Arts & More
- See All To be continued...
- See All We Take Tim Hortons Coffee Seriously.
- See All Lady Godiva's Best Dream & Worst...
- See All Six Nations Reservation
- See All Update Your Maps & General Knowledge
- See All Island Fever
- See All Breathtaking Views
lovemycacti's Related Pages
Have you been to Brantford?Share Your Travels
Latest Brantford hotel reviews
- Holiday Inn Brantford
- 56 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Sep 22, 2013