"Other Historic Attractions" Brantford Favorite Tip by lovemycacti
Brantford Favorites: 6 reviews and 3 photos
Favorite thing: Adelaide Hunter Hoodless Homestead
- The birthplace and co-founder of the Women's Institute and former president of the YMCA among other notable accomplishments.
359 Blue Lake Road
RR1 St. George
Canadian Military Heritage and Vintage Motorcycle Museum
- Experience Canada's Military Heritage and view artifacts from the War of 1812, South African War, both World Wars and many others. Vintage motorcycles and research library are also on site.
347 Greenwich St., Brantford
Myrtleville House Museum
- Built in 1837, Allen and Eliza Good's homestead is one of the oldest original homesteads in Brant County. It has been restored to reflect the early 19th century.
35 Myrtleville Drive, Brantford
More Reviews (43)
- See All In Love With Nature
- See All Antique Treasures on the Cheap
- See All If You Have Expensive Taste
- See All Earl Haig Family Fun Park
- See All Thriving Theatre, Arts & More
- See All To be continued...
- See All We Take Tim Hortons Coffee Seriously.
- See All Lady Godiva's Best Dream & Worst...
- See All Six Nations Reservation
- See All Update Your Maps & General Knowledge
- See All Island Fever
- See All Breathtaking Views
lovemycacti's Related Pages
Explore the World
Have you been to Brantford?Share Your Travels
Latest Brantford hotel reviews
- Holiday Inn Brantford
- 56 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Sep 22, 2013