"Buddha Airlines" Top 5 Page for this destination Airplane Tip by Saagar
Airplane, Nepal: 69 reviews and 80 photos
Buddha Air doesn't fly when visibility is less than 5 kms on non-instrument airports. In the haze of Nepal in the spring time - March-June, that means the occasional cancellation and delay.
Buddha Air's schedule is very tight with a high turn-around speed of planes, so the schedule may be thrown into disarray. If problems, try to fly Gorkha Air, Sita Air or Yeti Airlines instead, using smaller aircraft, Dorniers and TwinOtters and the like.
But when things are normal, do fly Buddha for efficiency and good planes. Second choice is Yeti.
More Transportation in Nepal (20)
More Reviews (87)
- See All ADULTERATED DRINKS AND FOOD
- See All A Room with a View - Dhulikhel
- See All Typical "Nepal activities" on a budget
- See All Nepal is growing good coffee
- See All Short time, high up mountain treks in...
- See All Eateries in Nepal
Saagar's Related Pages
Have you been to Nepal?Share Your Travels