De Katoenclub: "Enjoy jazz & motown live in weekends" Top 5 Page for this destination Arnhem Nightlife Tip by Pavlik_NL
Arnhem Nightlife: 20 reviews and 22 photos
"De Katoenclub", when you translate it you will immediately understand what it's all about: The Cottonclub.
Indeed, this is THE Jazz-club in Arnhem that offers every weekend live on stage jazz (and motown) performances from local as well as international guests. The atmosphere is great and the club is always packed with jazz-lovers.
Address: Roermondsplein 31
Directions: Outside the main nightlife area, more near the Rhine-front.
More Reviews (57)
- See All The queen and princess from England (-:
- See All Local products and tourist souvenirs
- See All For sushi and tepanyaki you go to:
- See All Cosy small camping in the forest
- See All The natural estates way up North
- See All See the old citycentre by foot
- See All The "Singels", a green circle around the...
- See All Markets in Arnhem
- See All Yet another place you don't want to end...
- See All Swimming in the forest
- Write down: ....
Been to Arnhem?Share your travels with the world!
Pavlik_NL's Related Pages
Have you been to Arnhem?Share Your Travels