"Hurghada, Bedouin Village in the Dessert" Egypt Things to Do Tip by Joenes
Egypt Things to Do: 1,687 reviews and 2,532 photos
You can go on an excursion from Hurghada into the dessert to visit a bedouin village.
You can go by Jeeps,Quads and Camels.
The dessert is fascinating and so are the bedouins.
You can make a camel ride,smoke the shish (waterpipe) and enjoy a gorgeous sunset before you have a meal with the bedouins at candle light.
Directions: Hotels and local agencies all have these trips to the dessert.
More Things to Do in Egypt (37)
More Reviews (21)
- See All Luxor, Farmers Villages
- See All The Metro in Cairo
- See All Cairo, Great hostel!
- See All It is NOT advisable to go travel alone...
- See All Don't look at your watch!...:-)
Joenes' Related Pages
Have you been to Egypt?Share Your Travels