"Perth City Centre - St John's Street" Top 5 Page for this destination Perth Things to Do Tip by scotlandscotour
Perth Things to Do: 42 reviews and 54 photos
The heart of this wee City. Only 50,000 residents. Beautiful.
Perth is a wonderful place to shop, its relaxed and small, cosy and interesting.
This picture shows the recently pedestrianised street beside the Famous St John's Kirk (see the Protestant Reformation, John Knox etc in history).
Notice the beautiful 'department store' McEwens, a family owned local store and the Salutation Hotel at the street end. Very old.
Its FREE to LOOK, but costly to buy!
Close by is my favourite cafe - see tips.
Address: St John's Street, Perth, Scotland
Directions: City centre, by St John's Kirk and McEwens Store.
More Things to Do in Perth (13)
More Reviews (28)
- See All How do I ...
- See All Tourist Signs & Derelict Church -...
- Perth Shops Easy - All Within 5 minutes...
- See All Ancient Route Way - certainly a beaten...
- See All The Biggest Hedge in the World
- Tourist Information Centre - City Mill...
- See All First Impressions - Modern Houses Sprout...
- See All Indian Food is Great in Scotland
- See All Perth Coach Station - view from inside
- See All Perth Nightclub - The Ice Factory
scotlandscotour's Related Pages
Have you been to Perth?Share Your Travels