"Take care you know the station name..." Top 5 Page for this destination London Warnings Or Dangers Tip by sourbugger
London Warnings and Dangers: 667 reviews and 459 photos
Due to the complexity of the public transport system in London, you sometimes have to be very careful in checking exactly which station a tube / train / coach is departing from.
Usually places with similar names are only a short distance away - such as Waterloo East / Waterloo and King's Cross Thameslink / King's Cross, but if you have lots of luggage it could be pain.
Also note some tube lines have stops with the same name as others - such as Edgware road that appears on two different lines - and they are not physically connected.
The most confusing example is Victoria Coach station, which is 10-minute walk from Victoria (train) station, and completely different to Victoria (Bus) station which stands outside the station. I believe that many tourists have missed coaches because of this.
More Warnings and Dangers in London (22)
More Reviews (265)
- See All Museum of childhood
- See All Get 7 million pounds for free !
- See All WHAT A BARGAIN !!!
- See All Hampton court 1 : that famous maze.
- See All Who need's illegal drugs ?
- See All A mark of a civilised society
- See All Can we have our Skylon back please ?
- See All Just do as it says on the door.
- See All Fireman Sam Strikes again
- See All Sourbugger's guide to London's...
- See All Another tirade against the wax works...
- Why am I writing this ? I must be sad or...
sourbugger's Related Pages
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels