"Something for you children...or your inner child" Top 5 Page for this destination London Off The Beaten Path Tip by sourbugger
London Off The Beaten Path: 1,659 reviews and 2,921 photos
A Miss-spent youth ?
I may have spent quite some time and money as a young man drinking beer, chasing women, playing video games, shooting pool etc....but the rest of it I just wasted.
The NAMCO station in County Hall houses what is essentially an amusement arcade. It's got bars, ten-pin bowling, dodgem cars and of course the inevitable video machines.
Some would say that County Hall has always been an amusement park (as the Former home of the Greater London Council), but if you want to keep your kids occupied for a few hours then here is you answer.
It's location also means it is handy when visiting more celebral and edifying amusements such as the Dali Universe or the Tate Modern.
On the other hand if you want to spend hours shooting little pixelated aliens, you'll be seventh heaven.
You will find the NAMCO station in County hall - opposite the Houses of Parliament
Open 10AM - midnight every day
More Off The Beaten Path in London (58)
More Reviews (229)
- See All Will this work on oxford street ?
- See All Get 7 million pounds for free !
- See All WHAT A BARGAIN !!!
- See All Hampton court 1 : that famous maze.
- See All Who need's illegal drugs ?
- See All A mark of a civilised society
- See All Can we have our Skylon back please ?
- See All Just do as it says on the door.
- See All Fireman Sam Strikes again
- See All Sourbugger's guide to London's...
- See All Another tirade against the wax works...
- Why am I writing this ? I must be sad or...
sourbugger's Related Pages
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels