Ristorante Adriatico: "Cheap, cheerful, and very good indeed!" Ristorante Adriatico Tip by doctorbarbara

Ristorante Adriatico, Brugge: 1 reviews and 0 photos

Just off the Markt Square, this restaurant is a friendly haven serving Italian food. Prices are very reasonable, and the service excellent. I saw some people look in from the outside, then go away. The decor is basic, nothing fancy - possibly not attractive to some diners? Nevertheless, we thought the food tasted great, in good portions - and the house wine slipped down a treat. We liked it so much our first night, that we went back again on the second. Fortified by homely filling Italian fare, we went out to brave the freezing March wind lighter of step - but not too much lighter of pocket.

Favorite Dish: I especially liked the beef lasagne. It arrived in a sizzling hot terracotta dish, freshly cooked and bubbling. I thought I'd taken the edge off my appetite with the excellent starter of tomato bruschetta - but no! - that aroma and the taste of the lasagne kept me going until the very last drop (which was mopped up with some good bread). Accompanied by a good-sized dish of mixed salad, it was a very filling and delicious meal.

Address: St Amandstraat 9, Bruges
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: Just off Markt Square - less than a minute's walk. Steps up to it, so not wheelchair friendly. Closed on Mondays.
Phone: 050 33 34 48
Rating: 4
Theme: Italian
Website: http://www.ristorante-adriatico.be/

Review Helpfulness: 2 out of 5 stars

• Written Mar 16, 2004

More Restaurants in Brugge (1)

“Always be early!”