"MASSAGES!!" Thailand Things to Do Tip by oceania26

Thailand Things to Do: 1,002 reviews and 1,206 photos

Take advantage of getting really great massages for next to nothing. I really wish I had gotten more. I hurt my lower back just before my trip and went for a massage (full body) in Bangkok (350 baht - more expensive then normal) and though I was in pain when she was doing it my back problem went away (until I got back home that is)!! But I didn't have to worry about my back and this was at the beginning of my trip.

I also got a foot massage in Chiang Mai and I tell you it was like heaven especially when you've been walking for so long.

If you go down south to the Phukety, Ko Samui, you can get massags on the beach.

These massage are not for the delicate, they're deep muscle massages that are pretty intense and painful. If you want to just a relaxing massage you must let them know before they begin. The massages range in price but are pretty cheap...usually you can them for 200 baht and this if full body.

You can find massage parlours all over Thailand..there's so many of them that it would be really hard for you to miss them.

• Written Mar 16, 2004

“Be the change you want to see in the world ~ Gandhi”

Have you been to Thailand?