"Aerial views of Rome" Rome Favorite Tip by tini58de
Rome General: 946 reviews and 1,121 photos
Favorite thing: We found a couple of places that offer a great view over the city:
- the cuppola of St. Peter's
- Monumento Vittorio Emanuelle II (Piazza Venezia)
- the cafeteria inside the Capitolian Museum
- the Pincio (next to Piazza del Populo)
Each and every one of these points has been so rewarding and the views have been spectacular!
More Reviews (24)
- See All Gladiators
- See All Collosseum
- Porta Portese Fleamarket
- Rome by Night.....
- Good shoes and tupperware...
tini58de's Related Pages
Have you been to Rome?Share Your Travels