"Hidden Tranquility - Princes Street Gardens" Top 5 Page for this destination Parks & Gardens Tip by scotlandscotour
Parks & Gardens, Edinburgh: 7 reviews and 8 photos
Down in a quiet corner of Princes Street Gardens: This beautiful, peaceful strip of greenery - between the Castle and the awful shops of Princes street - seperates the Old and New Towns, and is a wonderful place to relax.
Towering above it are cliffs, upon which stands the impressive Castle complex. The area around the fountain is therefore much photographed and is usually packed with young tour / school groups eating ice cream.
Its a lovely place to relax in the sun - almost 'continental' - certainly not Scottish.
See my other pictures for a street level view of the shops - argh!
More Off The Beaten Path in Edinburgh (12)
More Reviews (55)
- See All Megabus Fails To Show Up
- See All Obscure Shops On Cobbled Streets - My...
- See All Small, Elite, Exclusive, Backpackers -...
- Edinburgh Accommodation During Festival...
- See All Good Food in a Nice Bar - Good Eating...
scotlandscotour's Related Pages
Have you been to Edinburgh?Share Your Travels