"Old World Cocktails at the Drake! (NMA)" Top 5 Page for this destination The Coq d'Or Tip by yooperprof
The Coq d'Or, Chicago: 1 reviews and 3 photos
Having a Martini at the Coq d'Or is so very "Nick and Nora Charles"! The Drake Hotel, at the head of Michigan Avenue, may lack the surface glitter of some of the gaudy hotels in Chicago, but it is a remarkable gem, one of my absolute favorite places in Chicago - and I especially love the cocktail bar whose name in English would be "the Golden Cockerill." If you've ever had a fantasy of appearing in one of "The Thin Man" movies, than the Coq d'Or is just the place for you!
Address: 140 East Walton Place
More Nightlife in Chicago (21)
More Reviews (183)
- See All Nice Ice on the Northside
- See All Best Restaurant named after a Grimm...
- See All Metra Trains to/from the burbs
- See All Art Galleries in the River North
- See All Old Town - St. Michael's Church (R.C.)
yooperprof's Related Pages
Have you been to Chicago?Share Your Travels