The Stuffed Pig: "MM 49 Breakfast and Lunch Only" Top 5 Page for this destination The Stuffed Pig Tip by grandmaR

The Stuffed Pig, Marathon: 1 reviews and 1 photos

Collage
by grandmaR

We went to Pigeon Key and the next 'train' was at noon. I didn't want to go before lunch, so we made a reservation for 1300, and went out for lunch. This place is not open past 1400 (2:00 p.m.) so we've never been there before. Bob said it looked like a dump, but we went anyway. The service was cheerful and quick and the food was good. They also filled my water bottle for me with ice cold water for free.

They have a 'patio' area out back if you want to eat outside. We went inside. The picture shows Bob walking up from the side, plus two pictures that were on either side of a stockroom door.

Afterwards I went to the rest room, and there was a sign (in collage) like you see in many restaurants - "Employees must wash hands". Under that was written, "If no employee here...wash you own".

Favorite Dish: I had the omlet on special (spinach, tomato and cheese), and Bob had a BLT (both pictured)

They also do catering and Karen Dennis, whose card I picked up, is a wedding planner

Address: 3520 Overseas Hwy, Marathon FL 33050
Price Comparison: about average
othercontact: 305-743-6519
Phone: 305-743-4059
Rating: 3
Theme: Breakfast
Website: http://www.thestuffedpig.com

• Written Mar 9, 2004

Comments

grandmaR Used To Live Here!

grandmaR

“"..an adventure is an inconvenience rightly considered." G.K. Chesterton”

Have you been to Marathon?