"The "blue waves" of Goa" India Nightlife Tip by SirRichard
India Nightlife: 42 reviews and 33 photos
In Palolem Beach, south of Goa, you can see a marvellous phenomenon at night. If you stare at the waves in the beach, you can see that they shine in blue-greenish colors. This is due to some microscopic tiny organism which have fluorescence and make the waters shine.
If you swimm at night there you will see your body all covered with tiny points of light. An unforgettable mystic experience!!!
More Nightlife in India (2)
More Reviews (52)
- Beaches along the west coast
- See All Raincoat or umbrella?
- See All Palolem Beach Stall (Goa)
- Anjuna FleaMarket (Goa)
- See All Drive a rickshaw!
- See All Palace of Winds facade for women
- See All Jantar Mantar (Jaipur's Observatory)
- See All Crowds in Varanasi
- See All Marble floor at the Taj Mahal
- See All City Palace (Jaipur)
- See All Palolem Beach Resort (Palolem, Goa)
Monsoon is an...
SirRichard's Related Pages
Have you been to India?Share Your Travels