"Bureau of Reclamation" Top 5 Page for this destination Page Tourist Trap Tip by Grazina
Page Tourist Traps: 8 reviews and 8 photos
The Department of the Interior's Bureau of "Reclamation operates and administers the Glen Canyon Dam and power plant and regulateds the water level of Lake Powell. The Glen Canhn Dam is the dey storage unit in a far-reaching water development plan called the Colorado River Storage Project (CRSP).
The Bureau of Reclamation regulates water released in order to meet legal downstream water commitments, and to produce power which is sold to municupalities, public utilities and government agencies in seven western states.
Unique Suggestions: Bring very little with you when taking this tour into the Dam, for sure your camera.
More Tourist Traps in Page (5)
More Reviews (81)
- See All Sounds super I think you will enjoy
- See All Come & tour an awesome canyon in...
- See All May of the Grand Circle
- See All Don't mention the word BOMB.
- See All REZ ball is what we call it.
- See All Soar above Page/LakePowell
- See All Dress for the occasion.
- See All Butchering a yearly sheep
- See All I leave to the imagination this work of...
- See All All the Hotels, Motels, B&B, and...
- See All All you can eat for one price.
Been to Page?Share your travels with the world!
Grazina's Related Pages
Have you been to Page?Share Your Travels