"Money" Top 5 Page for this destination Russia Favorite Tip by darthmilmo
Russia Favorites: 192 reviews and 175 photos
Favorite thing: The Russians currency is the Rubble. It is further divided into Kopeks. You need not worry about carrying large chunks of Rubbles as there is at least one ATM on all major towns in Russia. If you do get out of the beaten path in the Altai or an obscure Siberian village then yes, take money with you. Otherwise, be prepared to use your ATM often. Traveler Checks are accepted in the larger cities, but other then that they may be harder to exchanger.
More Favorites in Russia (3)
More Reviews (85)
- See All Fishing
- Dictionary and Phrasebook (both)
- See All Typical Russian hand signs and gestures
- See All You'll bound to shope at a Magazin
- See All Hydrofoil in Lake Baikal
- See All Departure day: Check-in and Passport...
- Inflated Tourist Prices
- TUNGUSKA: A Journey into Siberia's...
- See All Sunset at Lake Teletskoe
- See All Largest Hotel in Europe
- See All Shchashchikla (meat on a stick)
- See All South Lake Baikal and Irkutsk
darthmilmo's Related Pages
Have you been to Russia?Share Your Travels