"Traffic" Top 5 Page for this destination Cars / Taxis / Motorhomes Tip by Summer33
Cars / Taxis / Motorhomes, Seattle: 32 reviews and 30 photos
Yes I'm sure you've heard about the 'terrible traffic' in Seattle and I must say it's definetly gotten worse over the past 20 years but my suggestions if you happen to be driving in or around Seattle is to:
1) During the week days avoid I-5 South from Northgate to past downtown between the hours of 3-5pm and avoid I-5 North from Boeing Field past Northgate from 4-6:30pm. If your here on vacation you probably are not too worried about the early morning hours if so just send me an email.
2) Watch the news for any updates about Sonics games, Seahawks games or UW football games, the city is definetly affected by such happenings.
3) If you want to check out downtown and the pike place park at the bottom of queen anne near Tower records and Mercer and take the monorail. It's only $3 a person round trip and it will save you money on parking and perhaps even a head ache from the traffic.
Any other questions I always check my email here at VT and I'd love to help!
Type: Car/Motor Home
More Reviews (60)
- See All Its all about Happy Hour!
- See All Mt Rainier has a lot to offer!
- See All Lincoln Park
- See All Absolutely by far the best Thai food in...
- See All Check out Seattle's version of...
Summer33's Related Pages
Have you been to Seattle?Share Your Travels