"Great theatre in a fun community" Art / Theater / Concerts Tip by karenincalifornia
Art / Theater / Concerts, San Francisco: 16 reviews and 11 photos
After dinner, head to the Castro Theatre in the Castro District. Not only is this a theatre, it is a California historic landmark. Come and admire the Art Deco and Moorish style.
In addition to old classic films, the theatre hosts wonderful Special Events.
For a current list of shows, festivals and entertainment, go here:
Address: 429 Castro Street
Directions: Castro and Market
Many ways to get here with public transportation, including F, K, L & M lines
Phone: (415) 621-6120
More Nightlife in San Francisco (1)
More Reviews (68)
- See All BART
- See All Great food in the middle of a nutty...
- See All Farmers in the Big City
- See All Always a cause
- See All Chinatown
- See All Shopping Cart Population Explosion
- See All Take a long walk on a long pier
- See All Panoramic views from Corona Heights
- Pier 39 - This is a FAKE Pier!
- See All Go Ape
- Small Hotels in San Francisco
Been to San Francisco?Share your travels with the world!
karenincalifornia's Related Pages
Have you been to San Francisco?Share Your Travels