"The Bank inside a Building" Top 5 Page for this destination Toronto Off The Beaten Path Tip by CdnJane
Toronto Off The Beaten Path: 335 reviews and 496 photos
The Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce at the corner of Yonge & Front was, I believe, classified as a historical building... so, it couldn't be torn down. The BCE Place was constructing there... they bought that spot... so, what did they do? They built around it! And inside the BCE, is the CIBC!!! So, a bank inside a building!!!
More Off The Beaten Path in Toronto (11)
More Reviews (99)
- See All Don't Have to Be an Idiot to Go Here
- See All CN Tower at Night
- See All Have a Friend with a Yacht Club...
- See All Tim Horton's Coffee - Its the Canadian...
- See All Direction Signs on Exiting Subway...
- See All Pay Attention to Construction Sites
- See All Another Autumn Shot from my balcony
- See All Good Conference Location in North...
- See All Seems pretty popular
- See All Canada Day Goes Country
- Oh Dear! What should I bring
- Make Sure You've Settled on a Price
CdnJane's Related Pages
Have you been to Toronto?Share Your Travels