Le Marche - Movenpick: "Sit outside but you're really inside!" Top 5 Page for this destination Le Marche - Movenpick Tip by CdnJane
Le Marche - Movenpick, Toronto: 13 reviews and 5 photos
Some hate it for all the hassles of going around and getting the stamping done. Some hate it because it isn't cheap. Some hate the confusion of how it is laid out. But you know what? I like it. No, not everyday, but once in a while it is special. I love the choices... although sometimes it is so hard to figure out what and where it was I wanted it! I also love sitting out on the "patio" which is actually inside the BCE place... across from the CIBC which is inside too! You feel like you are outside with the high skylighted ceiling.
Favorite Dish: They do great steaks... I love the salads... hmmm the omelets for breakfast... oh yeah, and then there is the swiss Rosti (potatoes), and don't forget the waffles and the crepes... and the icecream... and the fruit... and the oh everything!!! Good coffee too.... especially that double coffee!
Address: 181 Bay St Approximately
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: Located at street level in BCE Place
More Restaurants in Toronto (41)
More Reviews (69)
- See All CN Tower at Night
- See All Have a Friend with a Yacht Club...
- See All Catch glimpses of the Past and Present...
- See All Tim Horton's Coffee - Its the Canadian...
- See All Direction Signs on Exiting Subway...
- See All Pay Attention to Construction Sites
- See All Another Autumn Shot from my balcony
- See All Good Conference Location in North...
- See All Seems pretty popular
- See All Canada Day Goes Country
- Oh Dear! What should I bring
- Make Sure You've Settled on a Price
CdnJane's Related Pages
Have you been to Toronto?Share Your Travels