"Which Way Do I Go at Union Station?" Top 5 Page for this destination Toronto Transportation Tip by CdnJane
Toronto Transportation: 337 reviews and 346 photos
When you get on the subway at Union Station, you have 2 choices... both going North! The Yonge Line falls (under) Yonge Street thru the main centre of business and shopping up to Finch. The Eaton Centre can be accessed by either the Queen stop or Dundas. Bloor will give you the high class shopping area, or you can transfer to the Bloor-Danforth (east/west line). Other main stops are St. Claire, Eglinton, Lawrence, York Mills (Bus station there) Sheppard (for the miniscule Sheppard subway line eastward), then up 2 more stops to Finch. Finch is where many of the northern connector bus lines stop, and has large parking areas for the commuters.
The University line takes you up University Avenue letting you get off by some of the hospitals, U of T campus, the Ontario Government (Queen's Park), the Royal Ontario Museum (Museum stop), Spadina you can transfer to the Bloor Danforth line, and then head north to Yorkdale and finally up to Downsview.
More Reviews (102)
- See All Don't Have to Be an Idiot to Go Here
- See All CN Tower at Night
- See All Have a Friend with a Yacht Club...
- See All Catch glimpses of the Past and Present...
- See All Tim Horton's Coffee - Its the Canadian...
- See All Pay Attention to Construction Sites
- See All Another Autumn Shot from my balcony
- See All Good Conference Location in North...
- See All Seems pretty popular
- See All Canada Day Goes Country
- Oh Dear! What should I bring
- Make Sure You've Settled on a Price
CdnJane's Related Pages
Have you been to Toronto?Share Your Travels