"You may need this... :)" Top 5 Page for this destination Brussels Local Custom Tip by Norali
Brussels Local Customs: 261 reviews and 316 photos
Somewhere to sit when you have a very urgent need. Very often, public toilets are not that clean. I tried the ones at Gare centrale (think they are even closed) and metro stations, they were not that neat, for instance. In pubs and restaurants, they don't have dame-pipi either.
Instead, for 30 eurocents, Quick restaurants have clean toilets (with an active dame-pipi and not the ones who just sit on her chair knitting). Plus, Quick restaurants are spread all over the country. :)
In Brussels, some are (centrally) located:
*Grasmarkt 101 Rue Marché-aux-Herbes
*Bd. Anspach Laan 56-58 - 1000 BRUSSELS
*Wolvengracht 5 Rue Fossé-aux-Loups
*Nieuwstraat 121 Rue Neuve - 1000 BRUSSELS
*Avenue Fonsny Laan (Midi-Zuid train station) - 1000 BRUSSELS
*Bruparck (Atomium area), Eeuwfeestlaan 1 Bd du Centenaire - 1020 BRUSSELS
*Station Brussel Noord - C.C.N. - Gare Bruxelles Nord - 1030 BRUSSELS
*While having those shopping sprees in Toison d'or- Louise area: Waterloosesteenweg 605 Chée de Waterloo
1050 ELSENE / IXELLES &
Chaussée d'Ixelles (near metro station Porte De Namur - Naamsepoort)
OK... For those who don't know, Quick is a Belgian chain of fast food, quite developed in Europe. No mussels and fries there but rather hamburgers and fries. OK.. you name it, like McDo. A bit cheaper, I think.
I am not advertising about Quick. But I noticed that their toilets are clean... It's up to you to have hamburgers or taste local food. Read my restaurant & shopping tips and you'll know there are better things to try than hamburgers. :)
More Local Customs in Brussels (14)
More Reviews (131)
- See All Shoes, girls ! and bags ! and shoes! and...
- See All For a best Maghrebin treat
- See All It is all in the Baroque details
- See All There was Mojito, then Non-Alcohol...
- See All When you are at it, go browsing the fish...
- See All Brussels Card, especially for museum...
- See All Minimize the risk !
- See All Centrally located one
- See All This is Brussels: Manège d' Andrea for...
- Biking in Brussels streets
- Specific gear for rainy Brussels (and...
- Restaurants in Ilot sacre area
Norali's Related Pages
Have you been to Brussels?Share Your Travels