"You may need this... :)" Top 5 Page for this destination Belgium Local Custom Tip by Norali
Belgium Local Customs: 245 reviews and 238 photos
Somewhere where to sit when you have a very urgent need. Very often, public toilets are not that clean. I tried the ones at some trains stations and they were not that neat, for instance. In pubs and restaurants, they don't have dame-pipi either (most of times).
Instead, for 30 eurocents, Quick restaurants have clean toilets (with an active dame-pipi and not the one who just sits on her chair knitting).
Plus, Quick restaurants are spread all over the country. :)
Please, check in pages of cities you are interested in. Such tips are under local customs category.
OK... For those who don't know, Quick is a Belgian fast food chain, quite developed in Europe. No mussels and fries there but rather hamburgers and fries. OK.. you name it, like McDo. A bit cheaper, I think.
I am not advertising about Quick. But I noticed that their toilets are clean... It's up to you to have hamburgers or taste local food. Read my restaurant & shopping tips and you'll know there are better things to try than hamburgers. :)
More Reviews (59)
- See All Cheese, anyway
- Food, food, food
- See All Landscape of Flanders (Vlaanderen) -...
- See All Carbonnades flamandes
- See All Wandering in flea markets & antiques...
- See All Mus?e d' Arts d?coratifs Fran?ois...
- See All What can I say ? Common sense is the...
- See All Some drinks, good company, a bit of...
- Rather railtripping than roadtripping
- You may not follow my recommendation...
Norali's Related Pages
Have you been to Belgium?Share Your Travels