Holiday Inn, Key West: "Key West" Top 5 Page for this destination Florida Hotel Tip by tpangelinan
Florida Hotels: 170 reviews and 140 photos
Nice hotel. Beautiful pool. Good restaurant, Hemingway Cafe. One of top 5 hotel beaches I saw while there. I asked at the desk how much and she said $195.00, (our room was like $95.00) I thought that was high for May.
Address: N. Roosevelt Blvd.
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: Located at the entrance to Key West, Far from Duval St., but shuttle is available to guests
Price: US$180 and up
More Reviews (30)
- See All Decent vendors on Duval St. Key West
- See All Old Town Trolley
- See All The Sunset Celibration on Mallory...
- See All Southern most House in the USA
- See All Causeway Beaches
- See All The Sanibel Stoop
- See All Swimming is excellent here.
- See All Wind Surfing is great here!
- See All Great food & Prices at the Shrimp Shack!
- Make a spread sheet of you trip stuff
- See All Man-O-War Danger
Been to Florida?Share your travels with the world!
tpangelinan's Related Pages
Have you been to Florida?Share Your Travels