Jazz Cafe: "Like a bit of Jazz ?" Top 5 Page for this destination London Nightlife Tip by sue_stone
London Nightlife: 1,242 reviews and 1,310 photos
The Jazz Cafe is a fairly small live music venue in North London.
Many big name jazz and acid jazz bands play here and it is always a great night.
It is pretty much standing room only in front of the stage, but there is also a restaurant on the mezzanine level, where you can sit and watch the band from your table.
Dress Code: No dress code, though it can be cold in there.
Address: 5 Parkway, Camden Town, London NW1 7PG
Directions: one minute walk from Camden Town tube station, on the Northern Line
Phone: +44 (0) 20 7916 6060
Theme: Live Music
More Reviews (343)
- See All Albion - in Shoreditch
- See All Grocer on Elgin - in Notting Hill
- See All Museum of Brands, Packaging &...
- See All Guoman Charing Cross (previously the...
- See All Switched on London
- See All Getting to London City Airport
sue_stone's Related Pages
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels