"Swimming is excellent here." Top 5 Page for this destination Florida Off The Beaten Path Tip by tpangelinan
Florida Off The Beaten Path: 131 reviews and 147 photos
Go swimming here at Bahia Honda Key State park, it's perfect. There were Manates swimming with us, and I really would like to camp here sometime. You can camp right on the island. The views are wonderful and so peaceful here.
More Off The Beaten Path in Florida (1)
More Reviews (32)
- See All Decent vendors on Duval St. Key West
- See All Old Town Trolley
- See All The Sunset Celibration on Mallory...
- See All Key West
- See All Southern most House in the USA
- See All Causeway Beaches
- See All The Sanibel Stoop
- See All Wind Surfing is great here!
- See All Great food & Prices at the Shrimp Shack!
- Make a spread sheet of you trip stuff
- See All Man-O-War Danger
Been to Florida?Share your travels with the world!
tpangelinan's Related Pages
Have you been to Florida?Share Your Travels