"Man-O-War Danger" Top 5 Page for this destination Florida Warnings Or Dangers Tip by tpangelinan
Florida Warnings and Dangers: 82 reviews and 56 photos
Not comforting, and the ocean is very grassy, which had me doing Daffy Ducks at all times, most embarrassing for Mike.
If you really must swim here, take the Adolph's Meat Tenderizer, I hear that takes the sting out on the way to the hospital. We only saw them on the Atlantic side, never on the Gulf side, but that does mean they are not over there.
More Warnings and Dangers in Florida (1)
More Reviews (32)
- See All Decent vendors on Duval St. Key West
- See All Old Town Trolley
- See All The Sunset Celibration on Mallory...
- See All Key West
- See All Southern most House in the USA
- See All Causeway Beaches
- See All The Sanibel Stoop
- See All Swimming is excellent here.
- See All Wind Surfing is great here!
- See All Great food & Prices at the Shrimp Shack!
- Make a spread sheet of you trip stuff
Been to Florida?Share your travels with the world!
tpangelinan's Related Pages
Have you been to Florida?Share Your Travels