"A quick double Salko, and.........splat........." Top 5 Page for this destination Winter Sports Tip by sourbugger
Winter Sports, London: 13 reviews and 24 photos
For the past few years a skating rink has been put up in the courtyard to Somerset house (Just off the Strand) over December and January
The setting is superb, although at around ten quid for a skate it's not cheap. Kids however get in for about six quid.
Address: Someset house, Strand
More Sports & Outdoors in London (9)
More Reviews (278)
- See All Will this work on oxford street ?
- See All Museum of childhood
- See All Get 7 million pounds for free !
- See All WHAT A BARGAIN !!!
- See All Hampton court 1 : that famous maze.
- See All Who need's illegal drugs ?
- See All A mark of a civilised society
- See All Can we have our Skylon back please ?
- See All Just do as it says on the door.
- See All Fireman Sam Strikes again
- See All Another tirade against the wax works...
- Why am I writing this ? I must be sad or...
sourbugger's Related Pages
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels