"Brouwers (or: Brouwerij?) Sprinke" Serooskerke (Walcheren) Favorite Tip by Bonobo2005
Serooskerke (Walcheren) Favorites: 12 reviews and 12 photos
Fondest memory: The Brouwers Sprinke is a stunning little canal, one of the most scenic of Serooskerke, that starts near The Sandpit,
The canal was known already about 1000 years ago. There used to be a little path along the canal that connected Serooskerke with the Estate of Leeuwendamme!
These days you can still follow the canal to the present day farm annex mini camping Leeuwendamme. But you have to cross private property and I can imagine that farmers don't like a busloads full of Japanese and German tourists wandering on their lands...
If you really want to explore the Brouwers Sprinke, you can ask permission at Leeuwendamme!
Update July 2005: I just went to visit the Sprinke and noticed huge pollution near the sandpit. Also, it is likely that part of this historical stream will be sacrificed to construction of new houses. I will keep you up to date....
More Favorites in Serooskerke (Walcheren) (11)
More Reviews (169)
- See All Semi Awesome Electricity House
- See All Kleine Putweg Region
- See All Queens day: again a playback show
- See All Fresh fish once a week!
- See All Mini camping De Druiverank
- See All You shouldn't miss the women's cycling...
- See All CrimesTop 5 in Serooskerke involving...
- See All Breedijk Horecaverzorging
- See All Low voltage storage unit #08
- See All Bus Serooskerke to Domburg
- See All Stroskerks Eetuus
Been to Serooskerke (Walcheren)?Share your travels with the world!
Bonobo2005's Related Pages
Have you been to Serooskerke (Walcheren)?Share Your Travels