"The Monument" Top 5 Page for this destination Monument - Great Fire of London Tip by sue_stone
Monument - Great Fire of London, London: 54 reviews and 119 photos
The Monument is a 60 metre high stone column, topped with a bronzed vase of flames.
It commemorates the Great Fire of London of 1666, which was started nearby.
You can climb to the top for great views of London, and a good workout!
We climbed up on a sunny morning and really enjoyed it....and it gave us a great excuse to have coffee and cake afterwards ; )
Address: Monument Street, London EC2
Directions: Nearest tube: Monument
Phone: 01716 262717
More Reviews (330)
- See All Albion - in Shoreditch
- See All The Champagne Bar in St Pancras...
- See All Grocer on Elgin - in Notting Hill
- See All Guoman Charing Cross (previously the...
- See All Switched on London
- See All Getting to London City Airport
sue_stone's Related Pages
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels