"Not just for the little kids" Top 5 Page for this destination London Zoo - Zoological Society of London Tip by sue_stone
London Zoo - Zoological Society of London, London: 46 reviews and 78 photos
London Zoo is one of the world oldest zoo's and is located in the north east corner of Regents Park.
Great for all the family, with the usual favourites and some rarer species.
Make sure you check out B.U.G.S exhibition, and the giant spiders!
Address: Regents Park, NW1
Directions: Camden Town or Regents Park tubes, then a longish walk
Phone: 020 7722 3333
More Reviews (330)
- See All Albion - in Shoreditch
- See All The Champagne Bar in St Pancras...
- See All Grocer on Elgin - in Notting Hill
- See All Guoman Charing Cross (previously the...
- See All Switched on London
- See All Getting to London City Airport
sue_stone's Related Pages
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels