"Galerie Agora" Top 5 Page for this destination Shopping Malls & Streets Tip by Norali
Shopping Malls & Streets, Brussels: 52 reviews and 55 photos
On Rue March? aux Herbes, I would also add Galerie Agora. More of the hippie side but also lots of products of Indian style (silver jewelry, hair product). Also some shops for trendy sneakers (Puma, adidas...), leather vests...
In the past, this mall was so punk- connoted that it appeared dangerous. It has been a kind rehabilitated since then and you can still have the old spirit without the drug dealers, the dronkies. NOW, you can stroll here looking at the items (definitely young- oriented) without any worry.
What to buy: My favourite shops are:
- the leather shops (vests, coats);
- the trendy sneakers shops, items that most of time, you wouldn't find anywhere else in Brussels;
- vintage shops where to find some 70s stuffs (vests, pants, shoes, shirts) and even Japanese motive silk scarves. Well, I bought this scarf, so unusual colours and patterns. They have tons of those silk stuffs.
What to pay: Depending on the item. The vintage leather jacket is of different price than the Japanese silk...
Address: Off Grand-PLace
Directions: Metro M stations: Gare centrale & Debrouckère (with a bit more of walking)
More Shopping in Brussels (13)
More Reviews (132)
- See All For a best Maghrebin treat
- See All It is all in the Baroque details
- See All There was Mojito, then Non-Alcohol...
- See All When you are at it, go browsing the fish...
- See All Manneke, Jeanneke, Zinneke: the Brussels...
- See All Brussels Card, especially for museum...
- See All Minimize the risk !
- See All Centrally located one
- See All This is Brussels: Manège d' Andrea for...
- Biking in Brussels streets
- Specific gear for rainy Brussels (and...
- Restaurants in Ilot sacre area
Norali's Related Pages
Have you been to Brussels?Share Your Travels