"Classical Concert, Opera, Ballet, etc." Top 5 Page for this destination Russia Nightlife Tip by darthmilmo
Russia Nightlife: 27 reviews and 19 photos
Russia has a wide range of inexpensive musical concerts, Opera, and Ballet. While in St. Petersburg, we attended a beautiful evening at the famous Bolshoy Zal Theater. We saw the St. Petersburg Philharmonic Symphony Orchestra playing Mozart?s 27th and Mozart?s Requiem! It was a really interesting experience. The tickets were dirt cheap as we had purchased them ourselves in advance. The concert they played was of exceptional quality.
More Reviews (85)
- See All Money
- See All Fishing
- Dictionary and Phrasebook (both)
- See All Typical Russian hand signs and gestures
- See All You'll bound to shope at a Magazin
- See All Hydrofoil in Lake Baikal
- See All Departure day: Check-in and Passport...
- Inflated Tourist Prices
- TUNGUSKA: A Journey into Siberia's...
- See All Largest Hotel in Europe
- See All Shchashchikla (meat on a stick)
- See All South Lake Baikal and Irkutsk
darthmilmo's Related Pages
Have you been to Russia?Share Your Travels