"La Salumeria della Musica" Milan Tourist Trap Tip by mauro_pd
Milan Tourist Traps: 63 reviews and 30 photos
This is a big trap but not only for tourists :-( ... I was keen on visiting this nightlife jazz music spot since it was opened years ago.
Now I know the following:
- part of the staff is absolutely unfriendly ! (especially an histerical oxygen-blond !)
- you cannot sit where you want (and paying 15 euro for a concert makes me wanting to sit where I prefer)
- you cannot listen decent soft jazz (actually they play it !) cause the fan of the airco is as noisy as a Boeing superjet
- sausages & cheese are more than normal
- they overcharge you !
- they simply put kilometers of cables without any idea: the results is a big messy hall !!!
Unique Suggestions: Drink your beer and leave !
Fun Alternatives: Definitely better: Blue Note, they also charge you a lot but at least you have a wonderful nightlife spot !!!
More Tourist Traps in Milan (7)
More Reviews (37)
- See All Vietnamese nest
- See All Eating - east again
- See All Fashion for all
- See All Jazz as you never heard
mauro_pd's Related Pages
Have you been to Milan?Share Your Travels