Fei Fei Restaurant: "Coffee, Tea or Mee? Wan-Ton Mee of course!" Top 5 Page for this destination Singapore Restaurant Tip by bpacker
Singapore Restaurants: 946 reviews and 1,240 photos
This is my favourite dish and I think it's the most delicious noodles in the universe! It's actually gravy soaked noodles served with vegetables, dumplings and sweet barbequed pork. You really really have to try this when you're in Singapore. The recommendation that I gave is situated smack in the middle of a pre-war shophouse precint. It's a lovely place to go if you're interested in old world Singapore
This noodle restaurant now operates 24hrs! 3 cheers , now I have more places to go for supper. I just had my noodles last Saturday at a Godforsaken midnight hour
Favorite Dish: Won ton mee of course.
Address: 63/64 Joo Chiat Place, Xin Hua Coffeeshop
Price Comparison: least expensive
Directions: Hop unto a cab and just say " Fei Fei noodles at Joo Chiat Rd" . Any respectable cabbie will know this famous place.
Price: less than US$10
More Restaurants in Singapore (57)
More Reviews (82)
- See All Singaporeans love Seasonal Festivals
- See All Idiot's Guide to Pricing of Electronic...
- See All Best Place in Town to Down a Sake
- See All The Best Hotel in the World
- See All Hiking in Singapore: Sungei Buloh
- See All Tweety, the Fortune Teller
- See All From Singapore to Pulau Ubin
- See All The History Museum is now at Riverside...
- See All Visit the World's Famous Open Concept...
- Great Singapore Sale!
- Merlion @ Sentosa and Esplanade
Been to Singapore?Share your travels with the world!
bpacker's Related Pages
Have you been to Singapore?Share Your Travels