Perry's Deli: "Fantastic sandwiches in The Loop!" Top 5 Page for this destination Perry's Tip by rmdw
Perry's, Chicago: 4 reviews and 2 photos
Perry's is a great place to get large, great tasting sandwiches in downtown Chicago. They offer a wide variety, all of which are large, large, large!
Make sure you shut off your Cel phone before entering the restaurant. The management is infamous for kicking people out who dare talk on their Cel phones during their meal!
Address: 180 North Franklin Chicago, IL
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: Near the NW corner of The Loop.
Price: less than US$10
More Restaurants in Chicago (46)
More Reviews (33)
- See All 48 Hours in Chicago
- See All Getting help at O'Hare
- See All Movies that have been set in Chicago
- See All Great chocolate right from the factory!
- A great pub in North Chicago
rmdw's Related Pages
Have you been to Chicago?Share Your Travels