"Sydney Ferries - Manly Ferrie" Ferry / Jet Cat / River Cat Tip by Jerelis
Ferry / Jet Cat / River Cat, Sydney: 68 reviews and 112 photos
We stayed with relatives during our time in Sydney. When we asked them how to get to the city centre they had only one answer: Sydney Ferries? famous Manly Ferry is a "must do" for any visitor.
When we arrived at Manly Wharf we saw a brand new food and wine oasis at Manly Cove. We learned that ever since 1855 ferries have been sailing this route between Circular Quay and Manly. A ferriemakes the 30 minute trip regularly, day and night.
During our trip to Circular Quay we found out what our relatives meant by their answer. The route is spectacular and we agree with the statement: "And today, no visit to Sydney is complete without an excursion to the seaside suburb of Manly."
More Reviews (31)
- See All Manly - Ocean World
- Tooheys Draught.
- Reading a map
- Travel light!
- See All A neat little restaurant with a great...
- See All The Rocks - Self guided walking tour.
- See All The Rocks - The best of the past and the...
- See All The Rocks - A very touristic...
- See All Taronga Zoo - Its special location!
Been to Sydney?Share your travels with the world!
Jerelis' Related Pages
Have you been to Sydney?Share Your Travels