"Humber Bay Park" Top 5 Page for this destination Parks & Gardens Tip by Paul2001
Parks & Gardens, Toronto: 21 reviews and 35 photos
I actually just visited this part for the first time that past summer and found that it was a delightful place to visit. For those who like to take photos it offers great views of the Toronto skyline. In fact though I have yet to come here at sunrise, I suspect that the vistas must be stunning at this time of day. The park also has a wetlands area where you can see loons, geese and an array of other birds.
The problem on tourist standpoint is that the park is not really close to any other tourist sights in Toronto. It is actually pretty wild with little in the way of landscaping being done. But if your here for the long haul and would like to get away from the hussle and bussle of the city, then I highly recommend this place.
More Off The Beaten Path in Toronto (25)
More Reviews (61)
- See All Toronto FC or Soccer in Canada
- See All The Aga Khan Museum
- See All Ripley's Aquarium of Canada
- See All Dora Keogh
- See All One of Toronto's Most Glamourous Hotel's
- See All Multicultural Toronto
- See All The World's Biggest Bookstore
- See All A Good Place for a Burger on the Harbour
- When You Should Bring Winter Clothing
- Toronto the Good? Or is it?
- The TTC
Been to Toronto?Share your travels with the world!
Paul2001's Related Pages
Have you been to Toronto?Share Your Travels