"Panic on the National Railway" Top 5 Page for this destination Gent Off The Beaten Path Tip by Luchonda
Gent Off The Beaten Path: 112 reviews and 165 photos
No panic at all - this is a first class seat on my way to Antwerp ! lol
I saw this graffity on a train located in the Gent Harbour area.
It is demolished completely - but maybe an object for the "Artist school" in the neigbourhood and a coming attraction for the famous "Gentsche Fieste july 2004" - you never know.
More Off The Beaten Path in Gent (22)
More Reviews (150)
- See All Harbor of Ghent - Flat boat show in May
- See All Gentsche Fieste 2008 - Teater Exces
- See All Industrial architecture
- See All Port of Ghent - juli 2008
- See All Six days biking - top sport Flanders
- See All Rock&Roll - unplugged
- See All Beautiful views on the harbor of Ghent
- Ghent has a lot of good accomodations
- See All Manneken Pis
- Buy east flanders agricultural products
- See All Traffic signs
Been to Gent?Share your travels with the world!