"HOT BUTTER BANG!" Top 5 Page for this destination High Wycombe Warnings Or Dangers Tip by taryn_treloar

High Wycombe Warnings and Dangers: 4 reviews and 3 photos

one of the scariest night of my life
by taryn_treloar

Rosie and I decided one night that we would try to make use of a nice slab of hash......I think that was one of the more dumb things I've done in my life:

So we tried to smoke it to begin with but our attempts were unsuccessful...So cooking it was!

We got out the frying pan and threw in some butter, vodka and hash...YUM doesn't it sound good....well we figured we could make some hash coffee, or "hot butter bang"...well we made the coffee and it was HORRIBLE but we drank it anyways....We didn't think it was doing anything so we thought we needed a more direct approach...we both got spoons and ate the hash combo out of the frying pan....two or three bites later we stopped ... by then though the night was destined for danger.

We met up with the Wycombe rugby boys at Lytton tree.....i was out of it already....Rosie and I were incapable of any form of communication or coordination...we got to O'neals and that's when I started to trip out really bad...one of the guys we were with was making the moves on me and I literally thought he was going to rape me...at the same time I was scared of everything goin on in the pub around me so I went to go for a walk with this guy.. he took me to this alleyway and that's when I totally freaked and ran away...told my girls i HAD to leave...

Rosie and I were scarred from that event and couldn't return to that pub for a long while...

• Written Feb 14, 2004

Have you been to High Wycombe?