"Eating Fresh Hot Worms!" Other Place to Go Tip by bpacker
Other Place to Go, Seoul: 51 reviews and 84 photos
Don't rub your eyes, you've read this correctly. You've not been to Korea if you haven't eaten one of these silkworm larvae. They're available at every street corner. You can't miss them or the odour. Just follow the salty, pungent smell and you'll see a pot of crunchy larvae simmering in their own juices.
Get crunching and train for the next Fear Factor season. They taste like dried prawns, by the way...
bpacker's Seoul Searching page
More Off The Beaten Path in Seoul (8)
More Reviews (36)
- See All Buying Cheese and other Western Products...
- See All Traditional candy in Insadong
- See All Domestic Flights out of Seoul
- See All Take a High Speed Train to Busan
- See All Accomodation in Korea
- See All Hiking in Mt Sorak
- Backpacking in Winter
- See All Don't speak in Japanese in Korea...
- See All Buying last minute Korean goodies
- Buying Ginseng Candy?
- See All Runaway motorbikes on pavements
Been to Seoul?Share your travels with the world!
bpacker's Related Pages
Have you been to Seoul?Share Your Travels