Victoria Market (Melbourne): "Largest Market in Victoria" Top 5 Page for this destination Australia Shopping Tip by darthmilmo
Australia Shopping: 48 reviews and 54 photos
The following day, I visited the historic Victorian Market. Tagged as one of the largest of its kind in the Southern Hemisphere, it doesn't disappoint. Imagine a market that can take you back in time to a period where the merchants came to town to sell their many goods and products. You can buy anything from inexpensive souvenirs, to cheap veggies/fruits, to impressive works of art, to clothes, and much more. This market has it all. To top it off, it was one block from the hostel!
Theme: Local Craft
More Reviews (244)
- See All Royal Flying Doctors
- See All Surfing
- Don't forget the CASH!
- See All Banana Plantations in the most unlikely...
- See All Melbourne Trolley
- See All Deadly Marine Stingers
- See All One Day Rushed Trips to the Great...
- See All Southern Cross
- See All Traditional Pub Stays are the best
- See All Outback diner
- See All Magnetic or Meridian Termite Mound
- See All South West NP
darthmilmo's Related Pages
Have you been to Australia?Share Your Travels