"Take a ferry boat to Marin County" Sausalito Tip by karenincalifornia
Sausalito, San Francisco: 40 reviews and 59 photos
At the San Francisco Ferry Terminal at Pier 1, you can catch the ferry to Marin County. You may even bring a bicycle on the boat.
The ferry is relaxing and scenic. You can get a beer, glass of wine or snacks at the snack bar.
I take this ferry to and from work almost every work day. If you'd like to commute into work with me, click on this link:
Is Commuting All That Bad?
Address: Marin County
Directions: Bottom of Market Street, across the Embarcadero
Phone: (415) 332-0505
More Reviews (60)
- See All BART
- See All Great food in the middle of a nutty...
- See All Farmers in the Big City
- See All Always a cause
- See All Shopping Cart Population Explosion
- See All Take a long walk on a long pier
- See All Panoramic views from Corona Heights
- See All Great theatre in a fun community
- Pier 39 - This is a FAKE Pier!
- See All Go Ape
- Small Hotels in San Francisco
Been to San Francisco?Share your travels with the world!
karenincalifornia's Related Pages
Have you been to San Francisco?Share Your Travels