"How far by road?" Jablunkov Transportation Tip by matcrazy1
Jablunkov Transportation: 14 reviews and 14 photos
Czech part of the highway E-75 was... less bumpy than Polish and quite picturesque with mountains on both sides. Traffic was usually moderate or light but slow because of many towns/villages (speed limit 50 kmh = 31 mph mostly obeyed by local drivers but not... Polish), bends and very slooow Czech trucks and buses.
Road distances to Jablonkov
- to Slovakia (Mosty u Jablunkova - Svrcinovec) - approx. 12 km (7.5 mi),
- to Poland (Cesky Tesin - Cieszyn) - 24 km (15 mi)
- to Poland (Bukovec - Jasnowice, direction Istebna, Wisla) - 7 km (4 mi)
- to Austria (Petrzalka = Bratislava, direction Wien) - 242 km (150 mi)
- to Hungary (Sahy - Parassapupuszta, direction Budapest) - 260 km (161.5 mi)
Tychy, my hometown - 89 km (55 mi),
Krakow (via Cieszyn) - 134 km (83 mi)
Mosty u Jablunkova - 10 km (6 mi),
Olomouc - 125 km (78 mi),
Brno - 175 km (109 mi),
Prague (via Olomouc, Brno) - 382 km (237 mi)
Zilina - 50 km (31 mi),
Oravsky Podzamok - 118 km (73 mi),
Bratislava - 232 km (144 mi)
Budapest, Hungary - 339 km (211 mi)
Wien, Austria - 295 km (183 mi).
Type: Car/Motor Home
More Reviews (76)
- See All The cheapest beers - skip them!
- See All Visa, please!
- See All New colors of Jablunkov
- See All Dormer windows
- See All Sympathetic but still corrupt police
- Big mistake :-(((
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Jablunkov?Share Your Travels